Friday, February 25, 2011

blog peer pressure

It seems everyone else is doing it!!!  I enjoy reading at least 9 blogs on a regular basis and continue to tell myself, "I should do this!"  Well, here I go.  Here is our own little house on the prairie....sort of. 

I  LOVE "peeking" into other blog windows of other peoples lives, I should clarify I AM NOT  a peeping Thomasina.  I enjoy getting glimpses of other homes, the decor, hearing the daily life activities, all the little characters in the house and their thoughts and words of wisdom.  As Oprah says, "I believe every person has a story", and I do too, AND I want to read them- all of them!  I justify this nosiness by telling myself if I can , learn new ways to save,(I love being thrifty- good quality things + low price=fun to me) hear of new places to go or visit to ensure quality fun with my family and friends Or ways to enhance my daily walk w/ God this sharing or its ugly name, nosiness, is worth my time.  I cannot lead you to hope for daily  gems of wisdom and awesome advice, but I will promise the occasional funny kid quote and sneak peaks into our little life.

4 comments:

  1. I will admit... I am a virtual peeping Thomasina!! ;) Glad you started blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read blogs too, especially of family and their special little ones. Like lots of pictures !!! :) Have fun blogging!
    Love ya,
    Aunt Della

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing and hearing the antics of my grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete